Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged

So Brooke tagged me and I actually had time to respond so here are my answers!


5 years ago
1. I only had Quinn, but a month later I was pregnant with the twins!
2. I worked as a tutor
3. I was beginning to like Evansville more
4. We had a jeep cherokee, not the lovely van we have now!
5. We lived in Evansville

Things on my to do list today
1. Vacuum
2. Parent-teacher conf. for Quinn
3. Pick up the boys
4. Do some laundry
5. Work on Halloween costumes

Snacks I enjoy
1. chocolate covered pretzels
2. dark chocolate
3. popcorn
4. cheetos
5. chocolate

Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Get a bigger house with more then one bathroom!
2. Pay off the van
3. Go on a long vacation
4. Save money for the kids
5. Save money for retirement

Places I've lived
1. Little Rock
2. Tupelo
3. Memphis
4. Evansville

Jobs I've had
1. Chick - fil - a
2. Therapist with kids with autism
3. Special Ed. Teacher
4. Tutor
5. Stay at home mom

TAG, your it!!
1. Jennifer N.
2. Natalie B.
3. Meggan
4. Heather W.
5. Jennifer C.

3 comments:

JNew said...

I remember when you worked at Chik-Fil-A! In college, right?

Tasha and Doug said...

I worked there from the time I was 16 until the end of my freshman year of college! It was lots of fun and I always smelled like chicken!

Anonymous said...

Which was, of course, why I married her - among other reasons...