Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sleepytime

Last night some friends watched the kids so we could go out. When Doug went to check on the boys this is what he found...



The boys had been playing secret agent and Aiden wore his "spy glasses" to bed. They're actually Riley's. I amazed they fit his head! I love pics of my kids sleeping so I decided to post some older pics.









This is Quinn when he was 2. He was worn out from the Easter Egg Hunt at Doug's parents.




Aiden and Will pretending to be siamese twins.




I guess Will didn't have enough energy to make it all the way into the chair.




I'm not sure how Riley ended up this way. We moved her eventually.





Will and Riley snoozing in our bed.












1 comment:

JNew said...

Wow, they fall asleep wherever they drop, don't they?