Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Baby is 2!




Riley turned 2 yesterday! She got a Dora shirt when she woke up. She had strawberry cupcakes. Then she opened some presents. Her big present was a Cabbage Patch Doll. We actually won the doll at the mall when she was a couple months old. We decided it would be silly to give to her when she was a baby, so we have been holding onto it until she was older. She was fascinated with the fact that the shoes and socks come off! We can't believe she is already 2. She loves following the boys around and trying to play with them. They don't like it so much. She recently started making funny faces. She loves singing "Wheels onthe Bus" and "Jingle Bells". Whenever she sees my i-pod she says "Jingle Bells"! Riley gets into EVERYTHING! She keeps us very busy.











4 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Riley!!! I guess the snow and ice came for you :)

D and M said...

Gosh I can't believe she's two already!

JNew said...

Happy Birthday, Riley!
I heard her singing Jingle Bells when we were there for New Years.

Denise Denton said...

She is growing up so fast - I can't believe she is two! I am so out of it - I didn't know they even made Cabbage Patch dolls anymore! :-)

You didn't rat me out and tell her I sent her present to her late did you? I'd hate for her to hold a grudge at such an early age.