Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This Year's Christmas Pics

Can I just tell you how frustrated I am right now with Christmas pictures. SO frustrated. Seething. We tried 4 times, with bribery, to get the kids to sit still for some pictures. While we were never able to get "the one", we did get several outakes. Lots of pictures here, but I wanted you to share in my pain. To top it off, once we gave up and chose the least ridiculous of the group, I went to walmart's website to order prints and they kept cropping off the tops of their heads. I thought I would have a massive coronary. I definitely threw quite the hissy fit. Tasha could vouch for that. Merry Christmas!
Doug

6 comments:

ADenton said...

That was hilarious. I could just see you steaming! I think Aiden was the culprit in most of the blooper shots. And who knew Riley was such a ham?!

JNew said...

I LOVE the 10th picture down and I think it would've made the perfect pic to send in your Christmas cards. Seriously. And Riley just keeps getting prettier and prettier.

npage79 said...

That was funny. I thought they were all cute. Riley is just adorable!

D and M said...

I think I like the 4th one down. The one where Riley has her hands up like "come on! another picture!!"

Denise Denton said...

That made me laugh so hard. Just picturing Doug having a coronary, face red, etc. But the pictures were Cute! Cute! Cute! I liked the idea of them lying head to head - I know that took a lot of orchestrating!

Jen said...

This is a little late, its been awhile since I checked out your blog, but...I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! HA haha hahahah ah....this post was hilarious. Hope you guys are doing well.