Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Familiy



Quinn is 6 and in the 1st grade. He loves all things Star Wars and Legos. If it's both that's even better. Quinn is taking piano lessons and seems to like it. Quinn is a typical 6 year old and he thinks he knows everything!




Will is 4 and in pre-school. He also loves Star Wars and Legos. His face is not usually brown and yellow, we painted it at the Children's Museum. He's supposed to be Spider-man, but the museum did not have any red or black face paint. He also loves playing with his brothers and his stuffed puppy.



Aiden is also 4 and in pre-school. He's not very excited about school because he and Will will be in different classes. As much as Aiden loves everyone, he only likes to play with Will at school. He also loves Star Wars and Legos.



Riley is 20 months and likes playing dress-up and following her big brothers around. She also likes Star Wars and Legos. She actually sings the theme song to Star Wars along with her brothers! It can get pretty loud around here.



I'm Tasha and if you want to know how old I am just ask Quinn. He likes to tell everyone how old Doug and I are. After having four kids in four and a half years, I don't have many hobbies, unless you count laundry. I've recently started sewing. So far, I've made a chair cushion and tutu for Riley. I like (not love) Star Wars also, it's growing on me. I also like Legos, I just don't like stepping on them!





This is Doug. He loves being in school! Ok, not really. He is hopefully in his last semester of working on his Master's in Industrial Management. I'm sure you've noticed that all the kids love Star Wars and Legos. They get this obsession from Doug. Everyone, except Riley, has a lightsaber! The boys love to go outside with Dad and play with their lightsabers.






4 comments:

ADenton said...

very cool!

Hey, I guess one good thing about everyone loving Star Wars and Legos is that you can buy one gift that will please everyone!!

Amy

JNew said...

Wow! It's been so long since I've seen Riley, seeing her standing there like a big girl was a shock! She's adorable - they all are.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Hi Tasha and Doug! Your kids are so cute! Are ya'll still in St. Louis? We've moved to Huntsville, and Richard is working on his dissertation. Keep posting!

npage79 said...

Hi Tasha and Doug, this is Natalie, Jennifer's sister. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how grown they are. My son too, loves Star Wars, and his first sentence was "Luke I am your Father".